Dipl.-Ing. Harald Steinlechner
Harald Steinlechner is a researcher in the Semantic Modelling and Acquisition team at VRVis. His paper "Attribute Grammars for Incremental Scene Graph Rendering" was nominated for the Best Paper Award at the GRAPP conference 2019. He is also the co-founder of the award-winning Start-up Aardworx.
- Functional Adventures on High-Performance Computer Graphics, with Georg Haaser at Fable Conference (Antwerp, 2019)
- Adaptive Pointcloud Segmentation for Assisted Interactions, at ACM SIGGRAPH (Montreal, 2019)
- A Novel Approach for Immediate, Interactive CT Data Visualization and Evaluation using GPU-based Segmentation and Visual Analysis (Padua, 2019)
- Invited talk: Bridging the Gap - DSLs for High Performance Visual Computing (Delft, 2019)
- Paper presentation -@- GRAPP 2019 (Prague, 2019), Nominated for Best Paper Award
- Industry Panel discussion -@- GRAPP 2019: Industrial and Academic Synergy in the 21st (Prague, 2019)
- Functional programming vs Efficient Computer Graphics -@- GPU Day (Budapest, 2018)
- Functional Programming in The Wild -@- GPU Day (Budapest, 2018)
- Lazy Incremental Computation for Efficient Scene Graph Rendering -@- High Performance Graphics (Anaheim, 2013)
Universal components for greater clarity and efficiency.
Tools and methods to handle, manage, manipulate and assess multiple varying survey and light planning data sources in a common environment.
Strategic research project.
Harald Steinlechner, Bernhard Rainer, Michael Schwärzler, Georg Haaser, Attila Szabo, Stefan Maierhofer, Michael Wimmer ()
Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (I3D) 2019
Harald Steinlechner, Georg Haaser, Stefan Maierhofer, Robert F. Tobler ()
Harald Steinlechner, Georg Haaser, Bernd Oberdorfer, Daniel Habe, Stefan Maierhofer, Michael Schwärzler, Eduard Gröller ()
A Novel Approach for Immediate, Interactive CT Data Visualization and Evaluation using GPU-based Segmentation and Visual Analysis
International Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (ICT) 2019
T.Ortner, G.Haaser, H.Steinlechner, R.Barnes, S.Gupta, C.Traxler, G.Paar ()
EPSC Abstracts, Vol. 12, 2018
A. Walch, C. Luksch, A. Szabo, H. Steinlechner, G. Haaser, M. Schwärzler, S. Maierhofer ()
The Visual Computer, the pdf provided here is the author's version of the work. The final publication is available via Springer.
G. Haaser, H. Steinlechner, M. May, M. Schwärzler, S. Maierhofer, R. Tobler ()
Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics - Theory and Applications: International Joint Conference, VISIGRAPP 2014, Lisbon, Portugal, January 5-8, 2014, Revised Selected Papers
T. Ortner, J. Sorger, H. Steinlechner, G. Hesina, H. Piringer, E. Gröller ()
IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 2016
G. Haaser, H. Steinlechner, S. Maierhofer, R. F. Tobler ()
Proccedings of HPG 2015
G. Haaser, H. Steinlechner, M. May, M. Schwärzler, S. Maierhofer, R. F. Tobler ()
Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (Grapp 2014)
M. Wörister, H. Steinlechner, S. Maierhofer, R. F. Tobler ()
in Proceedings of High-Performance Graphics (HPG 2013)